Montana Secretary of State Linda McCulloch has given approval to the cannabis legalization measure Initiative 178, giving advocates the green light to begin gathering signatures in an attempt to put the initiative to a vote of the people. Supporters must now collect signatures from at least 5% of registered voters in each of the state’s …
Tag: initiative 78
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!