Arkansas Voters Have Passed Initiative 6 to Legalize Medical Cannabis Initiative 6 was passed handily by voters. The measure legalizes the medical possession and use of cannabis, including a system of dispensaries. Under the approved law, those who receive a recommendation will be authorized to use and possess medical cannabis so long as they register …
Tag: Initiative 7
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!