In 2012 voters in Colorado gave approval to Amendment 64, legalizing cannabis throughout the state. Despite legalizing cannabis possession, cultivation and retail outlets, it retained the illegality of cannabis being consumed at public venues, even at privately owned businesses. That will soon change, however, as Denver voters have given approval to Initiative 300. Initiative 300 …
Tag: initiative 300
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!