The Kansas House of Representatives has passed an amended version of House Bill 2049, a proposal that initially would have simply reduce the penalties associated with cannabis possession, but was altered to make several other changes. The bill, which now moves towards a full Senate vote, would reduce the penalty for the first-time possession of …
Tag: industrial hemp research
Kansas House Approves Bill to Reduce Cannabis Penalties, Legalize Medical Cannabis Extracts, Study Hemp
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!