Oregon Senators Ron Wyden, Jeff Merkel, Rand Paul and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have filed a proposal to legalize the cultivation and production of hemp within the United States. Titled the Industrial Hemp Farming Act of 2015 (S.134), the proposal would amend the United State Controlled Substances Act to exclude industrial hemp from the …
Tag: industrial hemp farming act of 2015
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!