Legislation to allow hemp to be legally grown in Iowa has been passed by the state’s full Senate. The Senate approved Senate File 2398 today in a unanimous 49 to 0 vote. Filed by Senator Tom Shipley, the measure would allow hemp to be grown by farmers and researched by state regents universities and the Department of Agriculture …
Tag: Industrial Hemp Council
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!