A bill to allow for the legal cultivation and production of industrial hemp has been given approval by Illinois’ full Senate. Senate Bill 2298 was filed by Senator Toi Hutchinson along with a dozen other legislators. It was passed by the Senate last week in a unanimous 50 to 0 vote, with nine members abstaining. …
Tag: Industrial Hemp Act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!