The First Church of Cannabis, located in Indianapolis, filed a lawsuit on Wednesday against the city and the state of Indiana, claiming laws against possession and use of cannabis infringe on its religious beliefs. The First Church of Cannabis, formed after the passage of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Act, filed its lawsuit in Marion Circuit Court …
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!