Indiana State Senator Karen Tallian has filed Senate Bill 284, a proposal to legalize medical cannabis. If approved into law, Senate Bill 284 would legalize the possession of up to eight ounces of cannabis, and the cultivation of up to twelve plants, for those with a qualifying condition who receive a recommendation from a physician. …
Tag: indiana senate bill 284
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!