Indiana State Senator Karen Tallian (D) has filed a bill to legalize medical cannabis. The proposal – Senate Bill 255 – would allow those who receive a recommendation from a physician to possess, cultivate and use cannabis for medical use (up to eight ounces and 12 plants). Qualifying conditions include migraines, glaucoma, anorexia, post traumatic …
Tag: indiana Senate Bill 255
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!