Indiana Secretary of State Connie Lawson has given approval to the First Church of Cannabis, a church “based on love and understanding with compassion for all”, which considers cannabis a “healing plant”. The approval comes after state lawmakers approved the controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act. Bill Levin, founder of the church, filed paperwork with the …
Tag: indiana secretary of state
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!