Legislation to legalize hemp cultivation in Indiana has been approved unanimously (90 to 0) by the state’s House of Representatives. House Bill 1137, filed by Representative Jim Lucas, “Authorizes the Indiana state department of agriculture (department) to establish an agricultural pilot program to study the growth, cultivation, and marketing of industrial hemp and industrial hemp products.” …
Tag: Indiana hemp
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!