A House committee in Indiana has voted to approve a bill that legalizes cannabdiol (CBD) oil. The vote on House Bill 1214 comes just a couple days after a Senate committee approved a similar measure. House Bill 1214 was given approval by the House Committee on Courts and Criminal Code in a unanimous 9 to 0 vote (with four …
Tag: indiana cbd oil
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!