A Washington State measure that would allow licensed producers of marijuana to produce, process, package and sell immature plants and seeds has passed two House committees. House Bill 2021 was given approval by the House Committee on Finance late last month, and was passed the following day by the Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee. It …
Tag: immature marijuana plants
WA Bill to Allow Marijuana Producers to Sell Immature Plants and Seeds to Patients Passed by Two Committees
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!