A Washington State measure that would allow licensed producers of marijuana to produce, process, package and sell immature plants and seeds has passed two House committees. House Bill 2021 was given approval by the House Committee on Finance late last month, and was passed the following day by the Agriculture & Natural Resources Committee. It …
Tag: immature cannabis plants
WA Bill to Allow Marijuana Producers to Sell Immature Plants and Seeds to Patients Passed by Two Committees
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!