Legislation to legalize cannabis fro everyone 21 and older has been filed in the Illinois Senate and House of Representatives. Senate Bill 316 was filed by Senator Heather Steans (D), and House Bill 2353 was filed by State Representative Kelly Cassidy. Senator Steans was the lead sponsor of a 2016 measure that has since decriminalized …
Tag: Illinois weed
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!