Illinois Governor Bruce Rauner has signed Senate Bill 10 into law, expanding the state’s medical cannabis pilot program while adding post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and terminal illness as qualifying medical cannabis conditions. Under the new law the deadline for the state’s medical cannabis pilot program (which began in 2014) would be extended from 2018, …
Tag: illinois senate bill 10
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!