Illinois Marijuana Possession Laws: 10 g or less Civil Violation Incarceration: None Fine: $200 More than 10 – 30 g (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year Fine: $2,500 More than 10 – 30 g (subsequent offense) Felony Incarceration: 1* – 6 years Fine: $25,000 More than 30 – 500 g (first offense) Felony Incarceration: …
Tag: illinois cannabis laws
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!