The Illinois Department of Public Health announced recently that beginning January 1st, the state will expand its medical cannabis program to include children. Under the new rules, children with debilitating conditions such as seizure disorders will be able to use non-smokable forms of cannabis for medical purposes. They will, however, be required to gain approval …
Tag: ilinois medical marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!