iHeartMedia announced today that they would make a strategic investment deal with High Times Holding Corp. The $5,000,000 advertising deal comes alongside a $10,000,000 investment. Per the terms of the agreement, High Times will gain access to the radio brand’s “inventory, outdoor advertising, mass media expertise, and other associated services”. iHeart will commit to High Times a minimum …
Tag: iHeartMedia cannabis
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!