Idaho’s Legislature has unanimously passed a proposal to repeal the state’s marijuana possession laws for minors. Senate Bill 1013 “Repeals existing law relating to possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia by a minor, the use of controlled substances, and fines”, according to its official summary. It was passed by the Senate last month with a …
Tag: Idaho pot
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!