Idaho’s Senate State Affairs Committee has approved an amended version of Senate Bill 1146, a proposal to allow for the possession and use of low-THC cannabis extracts for medical purposes. The proposal, which is sponsored by Senator Curt McKenzie, Chairman of the Senate State Affairs Committee, was approved narrowly with a 5 to 4 vote. …
Tag: idaho marijuana oil
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!