Uncle Ike’s will become Seattle’s second recreational cannabis retail outlet on Tuesday when it opens at 2310 East Union Street. According to owner Ian Eisenberg, he received a license to open the shop from the state’s Liquor Control Board earlier this week, and says they should be ready to sell cannabis to anyone 21 and …
Tag: ian eisenberg
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!