Despite an attempt by House Republicans to block a vote, Congress has extended an amendment that protects state medical marijuana laws. The U.S. House of Representatives and Senate has once again approved an extension of the Rohrabacher-Blumenauer amendment, a law giving federal protection to medical marijuana dispensaries and patients following state laws. The amendment was extended …
Tag: hurrican harvey
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!