Initiatives to decriminalize cannabis in the Michigan cities of Berkley, Huntingwood and Pleasant Ridge have been approved this evening, with all three garnering over 60% of the vote with a majority of the precincts reporting in. In Berkley, polling shows the initiative at 66% support, with support at 71% in Huntingwoods, and over 80% in …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!