By Ben Guarino, The Associated Press Journalist Hunter S. Thompson, who so memorably wrote about drifting through Las Vegas with a “car full of marijuana and head full of acid,” is destined for immortality of the cannabis variety. Marijuana strains, of the same stuff he enjoyed while he was alive, will be officially labeled with his …
Tag: Hunter S. Thompson cannabis
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!