A coalition of 12 members of the U.S. House of Representatives, led by Representative Ted Lieu (D-CA), has written a letter to House leadership calling for the passage of a provision in an upcoming spending bill that would remove at least half of the Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) funding for their failed Cannabis Eradication Program. …
Tag: house resolution 2578
Members of Congress Call for Cutting DEA Funding to Increase Funding for Domestic Violence and Child Abuse Prevention
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!