United State Representatives Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and Denny Heck (D-WA), along with a bipartisan group of 16 other lawmakers, introduced House Resolution 2076 today, a proposal to allow cannabis businesses to access the banking system if following state law. The bill – which is titled the Marijuana Businesses Access to Banking Act of 2015 – …
Tag: House Resolution 2076
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!