United State Representatives Ed Perlmutter (D-CO) and Denny Heck (D-WA), along with a bipartisan group of 16 other lawmakers, introduced House Resolution 2076 today, a proposal to allow cannabis businesses to access the banking system if following state law. The bill – which is titled the Marijuana Businesses Access to Banking Act of 2015 – …
Tag: House Resolution 2076
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!