A bipartisan group of lawmakers introduced legislation Wednesday that would prohibit the government from prosecuting individuals or businesses for cannabis-related crimes if they’re in compliance with their state’s cannabis laws. The Respect State Marijuana Laws Act of 2015 (House Resolution 1940) was introduced Wednesday with Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.) as the primary sponsor. Five other …
Tag: house resolution 1940
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!