Louisiana’s House of Representatives has passed House Resolution 1899, and the full legislature has approved Senate Bill 35. House Resolution 1899, sponsored by Representative Frank Hoffman, was passed by the House with a unanimous 93 to 0 vote. 12 member abstained from voting. According to its official legislative digest, House Resolution 189: “Urges and requests the …
Tag: house resolution 1899
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!