A resolution urging the federal government to legalize hemp has been signed into law by Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin. Governor Bevin’s signing of Kentucky House Concurrent Resolution 35 comes less than two weeks after it was approved, unanimously (36 to 0), by the state’s Senate. In February it was passed by the House of Representatives in …
Tag: House Concurrent Resolution 35
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!