Legislation that would legalize recreational marijuana has been filed in North Carolina’s House of Representatives. Filed by Representative Kelly Alexander Jr. (D), House Bill 944 would allow those 21 and older to legally possess up to four ounces of marijuana for personal use. The bill would raise the threshold for felony possession from 1.5 ounces to …
Tag: house bill 944
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!