New Mexico’s House Consumer and Public Affairs Committee has voted 3 to 1 to advance a measure to legalize recreational cannabis. According to a legislative synopsis for the proposal (sponsored by State Representatives Bill McCamley and Javier Martinez); “House Bill 89 enacts the Cannabis Revenue and Freedom Act (CRFA); which establishes a comprehensive regulatory framework …
Tag: house bill 89
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!