New Mexico’s House Consumer and Public Affairs Committee has voted 3 to 1 to advance a measure to legalize recreational cannabis. According to a legislative synopsis for the proposal (sponsored by State Representatives Bill McCamley and Javier Martinez); “House Bill 89 enacts the Cannabis Revenue and Freedom Act (CRFA); which establishes a comprehensive regulatory framework …
Tag: house bill 89
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!