Georgia’s House of Representatives has overwhelmingly passed legislation to expand the state’s medical marijuana program. The House approved House Bill 764 Wednesday in a 145 to 17 vote, sending it to the Senate for consideration. The measure would allow those with post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and intractable pain to join the state’s Low THC Oil Patient Registry. The …
Tag: House Bill 764
- Marijuana Consumers Work Out More Than Non-Consumers, Are More Likely to Have Full-Time Jobs
- Colorado Legislature Approves Measure Allowing School Nurses to Administer Medical Marijuana
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.