A proposal to decriminalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis has been formally introduced in the Alabama House of Representatives. The proposal, House Bill 76, was introduced by Representative Patricia Todd, and has been assigned to the House Judiciary Committee.
Tag: house bill 76
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
- Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana Filed in South Carolina
- Enough Signatures Submitting in Denver to Put Magic Mushrooms Initiative on November Ballot
- Study: CBD May Enhance Treatment Efficiacy in Glioblastoma Multiforme (Brain Tumor)
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!