New Mexico State Representative Bill McCamley (D-Las Cruces) has prefiled a bill for the upcoming legislative session that would legalize recreational cannabis for those 21 and older. Under the proposed law (House Bill 75), which is modeled after Colorado’s Amendment 64, those 21 and older would be allowed to possess up to an ounce of …
Tag: House Bill 75
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!