A commission designed to study the potential impact of legalizing marijuana in Rhode Island would be established under legislation approved by the state’s full legislature. Yesterday Rhode Island’s Senate gave approval to House Bill 5551, roughly two weeks after it was approved 67 to 2 in the state’s House of Representatives. The proposal would establish …
Tag: House Bill 5551
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!