Governor Kate Brown has signed House Bill 3400 into law, a comprehensive measure to implement Measure 91, in addition to reforming the state’s cannabis laws by removing most felony charges and allowing for expungements In addition to addressing the implementation of Measure 91, which legalized cannabis possess and cultivation on July 1st (with retail outlets …
Tag: house bill 3400
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!