With a 62 to 53 vote, the Illinois House of Representatives gave passage Thursday to House Bill 218, a proposal to decriminalize the possession of small amounts of cannabis. Under the proposed law, those caught possessing up to 15 grams of cannabis would no longer face the possibility of jail time, but instead would face a …
Tag: House Bill 3299
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!