Vermont’s full House of Representatives gave preliminary approval yesterday to House Bill 237, which would allow law enforcement to administer saliva tests for drugs during traffic stops. The House gave approval to the measure in a voice vote yesterday after 2.5 hours of debate and after approving several rather inconsequential amendments. Representative David Potter (D), the …
Tag: House Bill 237
- Judge Rules Florida’s Ban on Smoking Medical Cannabis is Unconstitutional
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Filed in North Carolina
- Hemp Legalization Bill Passed by Illinois Legislature, Sent to Governor
- CBD Company Says 7-Eleven Will Be Selling Their Products, 7-Eleven Says No, Not Really
- Nevada: $41 Million in Legal Marijuana Sold in March, New Monthly Record
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Lawmakers Can’t Ban Medical Cannabis Access on College Campuses
- Study: Cannabinoids May Reverse Behavioral Deficits Caused By Repeated Social Defeat
- Study: CBD May Treat Epidermolysis Bullosa
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.