Washington State’s Legislature has passed a bill – House Bill 2304 – to legalize the sale of cannabis concentrates such as hash and hash oil at state-licensed cannabis shops. The measure was approved yesterday with a 42 to 7 vote in the Senate, shortly after being approved by the House 91 to 7.
Tag: house bill 2304
- New Gallup Poll Finds 66% of U.S. Adults Support Legalizing Marijuana, Record High
- Colorado Sets Marijuana Sales Record With Over $140 Million Sold in August
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!