Washington State’s Legislature has passed a bill – House Bill 2304 – to legalize the sale of cannabis concentrates such as hash and hash oil at state-licensed cannabis shops. The measure was approved yesterday with a 42 to 7 vote in the Senate, shortly after being approved by the House 91 to 7.
Tag: house bill 2304
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!