Washington State’s Legislature has passed a bill – House Bill 2304 – to legalize the sale of cannabis concentrates such as hash and hash oil at state-licensed cannabis shops. The measure was approved yesterday with a 42 to 7 vote in the Senate, shortly after being approved by the House 91 to 7.
Tag: house bill 2304
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!