A legislative proposal to protect medical cannabis patients and collectives in Washington has been filed in the state’s House of Representatives, according to the nonprofit organization Sensible Washington. Under the proposed law – House Bill 2233 – medical cannabis patients would finally receive defined arrest protection, as would medical cannabis collectives who receive a simple …
Tag: house bill 2233
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!