Legislation to protect Washington State’s legal marijuana industry from federal intrusion received a public hearing today in the state’s House Finance Committee. House Bill 2124 “Prohibits the use of public resources to assist the federal government in any activity that might impede or interfere with revenue to the operating budget pursuant to Washington state’s regulation of marijuana …
Tag: House Bill 2124
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!