Missouri’s Senate Agriculture, Food Production and Outdoor Resources Committee has given approval to House Bill 2038, a proposal to legalize the cultivation and production of industrial hemp. The measure, introduced by Representative Paul Curtman, would remove hemp as a controlled substance, instead designating it as an agricultural crop. The bill was given approval earlier this …
Tag: House Bill 2038
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!