Arizona State Representative Mark Cardenas has filed a proposal to legalize cannabis, as well as a proposal to decriminalize cannabis, both of which will be discussed in the upcoming legislative session which begins on January 12th. House Bill 2007 would legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis for those 21 and older, …
Tag: house bill 2006
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!