Black Lives Matter activists have endorsed an end to one of the most racially biased policies in the American legal system; cannabis prohibition. The group calling for the decriminalization of cannabis is part of their new Campaign ZERO. In addition to calling on Congress to pass legislation that would “end federal marijuana prohibition or end DEA …
Tag: house bill 1940
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!