A newly filed bipartisan measure would prohibit government employees (including any law enforcement official) in Washington from assisting in a federal crackdown of marijuana businesses that are legal under state law. House Bill 1895 was filed by State Representative David Sawyer (D), and is cosponsored by Representatives Cary Condotta (R), Brandon Vick and David Taylor …
Tag: house bill 1895
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!