A proposal that would fully legalize hemp in New Mexico has passed its second committee, sending it towards a vote in the full House of Representatives. House Bill 166 was filed by Representative Rick Little (R). The measure passed the House Agriculture, Water & Wildlife Committee last month. Earlier this week it also passed the …
Tag: house bill 166
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!