The New Hampshire House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee has approved a bill 12 to 5 that would remove criminal penalties for the possession of cannabis. The measure now heads towards a full House vote, which is expected sometime this month. House Bill 1625, sponsored by Republican Representative Adam Schroadter, would make the possession of …
Tag: house bill 1635
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!