A proposal to legalize the private cultivation of cannabis for patients has been approved by New Hampshire’s House of Representatives in a decisive 227 to 73 vote. Under the proposed law, House Bill 1622, patients or their caregiver would be authorized to cultivate up to 2 maturing cannabis plants, and up to 12 seedlings, as …
Tag: house bill 1622
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!